Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Difference Between "I Me Mine" and "The Men Who Stare At Goats"

I Me Mine and The Men Who Stare At Goats are two totally different books. I Me Mine was an autobiography of George Harrison, while The Men Who Stare At Goats is a non-fiction book about odd events throughout the U.S. Military and the World. Both books were amazing and I didn't stop reading them until the book was finished. The Men Who Stare At Goats, however, was a more humorous book that had a lot more action than I Me Mine. As Much as I love reading about the Beatles, The Men Who Stare At Goats was the better book because of the action and the interesting events that have went on throughout the 1900s. It was also more upbeat, which gave it a better mood. I Me Mine and The Men Who Stare At Goats were both fantastic non-fiction books, but they were both so different that they can't really be compared.

No comments:

Post a Comment